With the Kyyti app Valmet Automotive workers can buy reasonably priced tickets for a bus commute between Turku and Valmet Automotive factory in Uusikaupunki and for the Turku public transportation service Föli.
Purchasing these products requires you to join the Valmet Automotive group in the Kyyti app. Follow the these steps to join the group:
- Download the app from Google Play (Android) / AppStore (iOS).
- Register the app with your email address and activate it with the email you will receive. Either tap the button in the email, or enter the PIN code it contain to the app
- Use the top left menu to enter your name and phone number to your account info.
- Select Join group and type in the campaign code for VA workers you got from your employer.
- Enter your Valmet Automotive employee ID number. You can find this from your payslip for example. Opteam workers use their Opteam ID. If your contract has not started yet use your date of birth (DDMMYYYY) instead of your employee ID.
- Enter your payment card info: credit and debit cards accepted. You may also use Apple Pay if your phone supports it.
- Commute tickets will now be available from the app's start screen.
- In case of problems, please contact Kyyti support from the app, via this support site's chat at the bottom right corner, or via email to [email protected].